Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Delivery
The Wine Stop offers extensive shipping and delivery services across the United States (International services available upon request).Local delivery is available through The Wine Stop to the following California City's: Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, Millbrae, Belmont, San Carlos & San Bruno. All wine is shipped will be packed and sealed in styrofoam or pulp enclosed containers. We are able to ship quantities of any amount and can pack up to 12 bottles in a single case. All orders must be signed by adults of the age 21 or older. We reserve the right to withhold shipments, due to weather-related issues or any condition that can cause damage to products being shipped.
We do our best to process all orders received by 3 pm (PST) on that same day. Sometimes unforeseen circumstances may put your order off until the next business day, so for this reason we encourage you to utilize the comment box on your order with any special shipping instructions or date requests.
We ship Ground: Monday - Thursday, Three Day Air: Monday and Tuesday, Second Day Air: Monday - Wednesday and Next Day Air: Monday - Thursday unless you specifically request otherwise (please contact us for alternative shipping options).
* All orders shipped or picked up in-store in the state of California are subject to 9.63% Sales Tax.
Note: All packages shipped by The Wine Stop are done so at the request of the consumer. Shipments will be delivered to the address provided by the buyer. The Wine Stop does not condone any false information given for the delivery of direct shipment. By placing an order you the consumer authorize The Wine Stop to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your wine to you. The purchaser represents that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his or her local and state law regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of wine. The Wine Stop entrusts all consumers to provide address information that will in no way or form be of any risk or cause for any legal action upon our establishment by any authority. You the consumer are solely responsible for taking possession of all wines that you purchase from The Wine stop.
Returns & Replacements
Our first priority here at The Wine Stop is customer satisfaction. We guarantee quality products and will provide extremely efficient customer service. If upon receiving your order you are for any reason dissatisfied, we ask that you please contact The Wine Stop at your earliest convenience.
- If there are any concerns that are not brought to our attention within 30 days, the order will stand as is.
- By law, The Wine Stop is only able to accept returned goods in case of spoilage or other product defects.
- For returning an order Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and state the reason for your return, and we will send the return label according to the reason for your return. The return label will have shipping costs paid. Pack the item securely and return the item.
- Orders which are canceled or returned without notification ahead of time can be subject to a processing/restocking fee of up to 10% of the total invoice.
- With any returned/refunded goods, only a store credit can be issued to the consumer. All store credits must be used within a year of the date issued.
- For cancleaing an order you have 24 hours days before the item(s) have been shipped to cancel your order. For lost shipments If at least 2 days have elapsed since the expected delivery date, please contact our customer service via email at email@example.com and allow us at least 5 days to investigate the item(s) whereabouts with the courier service. If we cannot track your shipment after the 5-day investigation, the shipment will be declared lost and you will be entitled to a full refund or we will send a replacement item.
- For refunds the refund will be initiated once your product is received back in our warehouse and inspected by our team. Once approved, the refund takes 5-10 business days to process. Refunds will be made in the original method of payment.
If you have any questions or concerns about how to ship the wine back to our location, please feel free to call or reach us via e-mail, and one of our staff members will be more than helpful in providing shipping instructions.
*All wines of which are Rare & Old vintages are purchased at the consumer’s own risk. The Wine Stop is not responsible for the spoilage of wines based on the vintage date.